Please only use this option for ONLINE delivery of i-act as these packs come with the online certificate and accreditation.
If you wish to order a box of 14 participant packs for online delivery (to be delivered to one single address) please return to the main products page and order a box of 14 manuals.
This page is suitable for instructors who wish to order manuals to be delivered directly to their participants home/work addresses – so ideal if, for example, you are sending out 10 manuals to 10 different addresses.
i-act online can only be delivered as an accredited course with the participant pack containing:
- a hard-copy of the 156-page i-act course manual, toolkit and resource pack for employees and front-line workers - £19.75p,
- accreditation with the CPD Standards Office and 3 certified CPD points - £5.00p,
- post and packaging of the i-act course manual, toolkit and resource pack - £9.00p (inclusive of £1.50 VAT on the delivery charge. Packs can be delivered direct to the participants home/work address only in the UK main-land,
- registration as an i-act (for positive mental health and wellbeing) manager/practitioner (for three years)
- certification as an i-act practitioner,
- an i-act pen, reference card and metal pin badge,
- access to the online i-act resources (for three years).
Cost (including £1.50 of VAT on the delivery) = £34.00p per participant pack
Do not use this order for non-UK mainland deliveries. For non-UK mainland delivery charges, please contact i-act.
Please note: you will be asked to supply the delivery address for each participant pack you order before you can proceed to the checkout.
Please ensure you order at least 5 working days in advance of your online training. Participants are NOT permitted to attend the online training without a participant pack. Should a participant attend an online course without an i-act participant pack, this will constitute a violation of your licence agreement and of the requirements for our accrediting body and will result in your licence to deliver i-act being suspended.