The standard UK i-act (for positive mental health and wellbeing) one-day course for employees and front-line workers.
You can have a maximum of 14 participants on the course and packs are ordered in multiples of 14
Cost per pack: £25.00 (ordered in boxes of 14)
Cost per box = £350.00
UK mainland delivery per box = £15.00p
What’s included in the box:
- 14 of the 168-page i-act course manual, toolkit and resources packs for employees/front-line workers
- 14 registration i-act forms (for face-to-face)
- 14 i-act pens
- 14 i-act reference cards
- 14 i-act course feedback forms (for face-to-face)
- 14 i-act certificates
- 1 i-act post-course instructor report form and check list (for face-to-face)
- access to the online i-act resources and membership to The Wellbeing Community for your 14 participants
Accreditation by the CPD Standards Office with CPD points is included in the cost.